Sunday, July 6, 2014

History of Inside view of Roza e Rasool (SAW)





"It will be pertinent to mention here that the companions never put bricks or other similar materials on these three graves". Qasim ibn Muhammad ibn Abu Bakr {Ra} narrated as mentioned in Sunan Abu Dawud,
'I visited Aaisha {Ra} and requested her to show me these three graves. I observed that the graves were neither very high above the ground nor totally in level with the ground. I saw these covered with reddish color earth.
'It is mentioned in Tabaqatul Kubraa by ibn Sa'ad as narrated by Qaasim,
'I was only a child when I visited these graves which were covered with reddish colour earth.'
It is mentioned in Fath al-Baari as narrated by Abu Bakr Ajari {Ra},
'I saw these graves during the period of Umar ibn Abdul-Aziz {ra}.
These were about four inches above the ground level.'
It is also mentioned in Fath al-Baari as narrated by Rija ibn Haiwah,
'Waleed ibn Abdul-Malik wrote to Umar ibn Abdul-Aziz to purchase the hujrat of the wives of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and include this area in the mosque as well. When the walls of the hujrats were removed, these graves became visible. The sandy soil on the graves had somewhat levelled off.
Umar ibn Abdul-Aziz rebuilt the walls of Aaisha's chamber during the expansion of the Prophet's mosque.'
A renowned scholar, Samhoudi, mentioned in Wifa-ul-Wifaa that the walls of the sacred chamber were remodelled in 878H. He had the privilege and honour of entering the Sacred Chamber during these repairs. Samhoudi said,
'As I entered the Sacred Chamber, I found very delicate fragrance there which I had never experienced in my life before. I offered salutation to the Prophet (pbuh) and his both companions. Then I focussed my attention to condition of the graves so that I could describe it fully to others. All three graves were almost even to the ground level. At one place, there was a slight rise above the ground level. It was probably, Umar's {Ra} grave. The graves were definitely covered by ordinary earth.'
After this occasion, nobody has been able to see these graves since all the four walls of the Sacred Chamber have been fully built upto the roof level and closed for any view.

4 comments:

  1. I am very glad for what Ogbeifun did for me i meant dr ogbeifun through a friend he helped win a court case of divorce few months ago and when i contacted him he help me to cast a death spell on my mother inlaw who was really troubling my life and future, she never wanted my progress, each time I get a job from a company, I get drove back because of the witch craft mother inlaw I have, I never knew my mother inlaw was the one troubling me, until one day I contacted Dr Ogbeifun for help and he told me Justine my mother inlaw is the one troubling me and he help me to cast unto her a death spell. I am happy because the evil doer is dead and ever since then my life have turn around for good things now work fine for me and am now a happy living beautiful with my family, thanks to Dr Ogbeifun. i recommend you to dr Ogbeifun if you have any kind of problem he will help you restore your marriage life back again. contact him via email ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com or call/whatsapp him via +2348102574680 

    ReplyDelete
  2. JOIN ILLUMINATI HOME OF RICHES,FAME AND POWER FROM ANY COUNTRY +27785167256… Are you a businessman,student,teachers, trying to become rich. here is the opportunity you have been waiting for to get the riches. the Illuminati are welcoming new member to the brotherhood which are going to be bless with money. Once you are a member there are benefit you are going to receive such as: A Cash Reward of USD $9,000,000 USD, A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $800,000 USD. A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. One year Golf Membership package A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World, A total Lifestyle change Access to Bohemian Grove Monthly payment of $5,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member. illuminati home of riches,fame and power help you get to your dream,where you can rule the world, contact Us to proceed with your initiation,,
    ,WHATSAPP US +27785167256 The Illuminati is World wind organization. Bringing the needy and the talented to lamplight of fame and riches. Get money, fame, powers, security, get recognized in your business, political race, rise to the top in whatever you do, be protected spiritually and physically! WELCOME TO ILLUMINATI How to join Illuminati In Switzerland – How to join Illuminati In Sweden -How to join Illuminati In Norway – How to join Illuminati In Dubai – How to join Illuminati In Saudi Arabia -How to join Illuminati In Oman • How to join Illuminati In Austria • How to join Illuminati In belgium • How to join Illuminati In Netherlands • How to join Illuminati In Australia • How to join Illuminati In China • How to join Illuminati In Botswana and other How to join Illuminati In australia. How to join Illuminati In spain and angentina and molaysia and mexico and ghana nigeria and all the countries…. hello everybody i am very happy to share with you this good thing Lord Lucifer has done in my life i want to use this medium to testify of his good work in my life…i was strangely struggling in other for me to earn a dime for a living… but with his help and all i was initiated into the great fraternity of Illuminati which great things happen i was asked to decide and choose between the riches and the life of poverty so i think twice and i remembered that even though i looked round and go for help from other people they will always turn me down so i made up my mind and decided to make a deal with the lord Yohan Jean and then things started happening at first i was asked to do so many things so with the few money i had, i used it in initiating myself into the great brotherhood so immediately i was initiated, and was also asked to render my bank details to them and then they surprise me with a huge amount of MONEY. Further i was issued a MAGIC RING,MEMBERSHIP ID AND GOWN, Later on shiped to me Illuminatiam, Talisman and in less few days i was called out for a meeting and i got my Amulets for supper powers and protection of me all round. I also attended the grand anniversary and the great pyramids of Ancient times.JOIN ILLUMINATI HOME OF RICHES,FAME AND POWER FROM ANY COUNTRY +27785167256… Are you a businessman,student,teachers, trying to become rich. here is the opportunity you have been waiting for to get the riches. the Illuminati are welcoming new member to the brotherhood which are going to be bless with money. Once you are a member there are benefit you are going to receive such as: A Cash Reward of USD $9,000,000 USD, A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $800,000 USD. A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. One year Golf Membership package A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World, A total Lifestyle change Access to Bohemian Grove Monthly payment of $5,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member.

    ReplyDelete